Kechara Soup Kitchen
With growing demand from people who need help, our role both as a food bank and a soup kitchen has never been more important. We require support from kind sponsors to continue reaching as many as possible and make a real difference in their lives.
Types of fundraising we have done:
1. Running marathons and cycling events, whether individual-orientated or as part of a list of the beneficiaries.
2. The commemorating of an important occasion such as a wedding, birthday or graduation.
3. Formal fundraising through an event such as a gala dinner.
4. A university or school project where students come together to help raise awareness and funds.
5. A Charity Sales Bazaar where we are allowed a booth at the event, enabling us to spread awareness while collecting donation.
Disclaimer: Entities and individuals linking to official KSK social media accounts or website may not in any way suggest that KSK endorses, sponsors or recommends their products, fundraisers, opinions or site content, without prior written approval.
Please contact us if further clarification is needed.
For more information, WhatsApp +6010-3333 260