At Kechara Soup Kitchen, we are committed to our mission of serving others. We are always looking for passionate and energetic individuals to be apart of the KSK family; especially those who wish to utilise their skills for real world community impact.
Besides a positive working culture, the benefits include dental and vision care, health insurance, maternity leave, opportunities for promotion, professional development, and performance bonus.
Please see below for the available job openings. To apply, please email your resume to [email protected].
1. Manage the media content for the organisation.
2. Ensure continuous and sufficient contents according to the social media calendar. This includes, editing on-ground images from the team, creating original videos and Reels.
3. Understand social media analytics and able to strategise next steps to improve and better optimise statistics.
4. Post articles on LinkedIn once a month.
5. Convert existing social media posts to Twitter daily.
1. Fresh graduates are welcomed to apply. One year related working experience is a plus.
2. Able to start immediately would be an advantage.
3. Positive working attitude and willingness to learn.
4. Familiar with Facebook and Instagram features (up to trend).
5. Have the basic technical skills to execute social media ideas: photo editing software (eg. Canva, Photoshop), video editing software (eg. Final Cut Pro, iMovie, Premiere Pro, Davinci Resolve etc).
6. Fluent in English.
7. Able to Copywrite.
8. Familiar and experienced with paid ads.
1. Clean and maintain KSK’s premises.
2. Lead food distribution on weekdays (distribute hot food to beneficiaries; homeless and urban poor) at KSK’s premises.
3. Lead food distribution on Saturday night (distribute hot food to beneficiaries living on the streets).
4. Collect and distribute surplus food from supermarkets and deliver to beneficiaries.
5. Assist with re-ordering food supplies.
6. Keep track and ensure there is sufficient stock for distribution.
7. Register new beneficiaries.
8. Register new volunteers.
9. Assist clients with welfare application (assisted by Food Bank Manager).
10. Clean and arrange maintenance services for vehicle.
Possess a valid GDL license.
Work days: Monday – Friday (10.00am – 6.00pm), Saturday (2.00pm – 10.00pm)